Industry Dialogue 2022
Day/Date: Thursday, 10 February 2022
Time: 11am – 2pm (Registration starts 10.30am)
Venue: Equarius Ballroom Hotel, Resorts World at Sentosa
Dress Code: Business Attire (Shirt without tie)
Guest of Honour
Ms Sim Ann
Senior Minister of State
Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Ministry of National Development
and SFIC Patron
The theme of the industry dialogue will centre around sustainability disruption and how companies need to manage both current and transitions to new business.
Sustainability: The New Disruptor
As organisations look for the next growth trends, Sustainability is already beginning to radically change the competitive environment that businesses operate in. While sustainability adoption could present advantages for small and dynamic businesses, it also allows successful companies to critically examine their operating models, supply chains and stay ahead of the competition.
- Sharing on the Sustainability Study that was commissioned by SFIC:
- by Ms Sarah Ichioka, Director of Desire Lines
- Panel discussion – Distinguished panelists include:
- SMS Sim Ann
- Ms Sarah Ichioka
- Mr Dro Tan, Executive Director of MATEX
- Prof Tai Lee Siang, Head of Pillar – Architecture and Sustainable Design; Center Director, DesignZ; of Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Moderator: Mr Gan Shee Wen, SFIC Honorary Secretary and Group VP, Sales & Marketing of Koda Ltd
- 6 course Chinese meal (Individually-plated)
Complimentary Seats for SFIC Members:
SFIC Members are eligible to redeem two complimentary seats on a first-come-first-served basis. Kindly contact an SFIC rep if you have not received an invite.