Participate in Negotiations
This course covers preparing for, participating in, closing and evaluating negotiations.
- Plan and prepare alternatives and outcomes for both parties in negotiations to support negotiation objectives.
- Apply communication and conflict resolution techniques to achieve desired negotiation outcomes.
- Finalise negotiation and take necessary follow-up actions to close negotiation.
- Monitor and evaluate negotiation outcomes against objectives in accordance with organisational procedures.
Date: 29 – 31 May 2019 (3-day)
Venue: Trade Association Hub, 9 Jurong Town Hall Road
Fee: $170 w/SSG Subsidy for SMEs ($1,070 | Non-SME: $770)
How to Apply
- Download application form here
- Email completed form with company stamp to May Ling (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org DID: 65059161)
- Log-in to Skillsconnect portal & submit application for SSG Grant & Absentee Payroll (More info here)
- An e-invoice will be sent to your email address
- Payment to be made upon receipt of invoice – admission to courses are strictly restricted to participants who have already made payment prior to the start of the class.